We are seeking a Budget Analyst to support a DOD ARMY program in Aberdeen, MD. Qualified candidate must have an active Secret Clearance. This position may require limited travel for approximately 2 weeks per year. This is a full time position with great benefits.
The Budget Analyst will support a DOD ARMY acquisition program financial management and budget analysis support functions.
Specific Requirements / Skills:
- Performs in a dynamic, fast-paced Financial Management (Resource Management) office as well as briefing flag/senior executive service level audiences. Have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as, superior organizational, interpersonal, analytical problem solving, leadership and presentation skills.
- Handles multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail; and a motivated, self-starter with the ability to perform duties/meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Possesses a strong capability to operate within the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), as well as a systems background and familiarization with CCaRS, GFEBS, STANFINS, and DFAS processes, as well as a capability to operate within these systems.
- Possesses a strong familiarization with O&M, RDT&E, and Procurement appropriations, be skilled in personal computing (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, database management, communication packages), to include a working knowledge of a DoD relevant Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) financial system such as GFEBS.
- Has experience supporting the project plan budgeting executive (PPBE) life cycle of products and processes. Has proven ability to review and edit R- and P-Forms in support of the POM development and documentation process.
- Has experience reviewing acquisition program financial management information such as funds obligation and expenditure data; can prepare charts showing financial trends against higher headquarters financial management goals; can interpret financial management data and provide recommended courses of action resulting from data analysis.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must have knowledge of DoD/Army financial databases, to include the General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of Budget Analysis experience or 15 years of Budget Analysis experience in lieu of degree.
- Desired Certification: Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Certification in Program Management, Contract Management, or Financial Management