recruvo is currently looking for Jr. and Sr. .Net Developers to support our client on a multi year contract with a government agency. These are full time positions with great benefits such as Health/Life Insurance, 401k matching, profit sharing, bonuses and flexible work schedule.
The duties for this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Confer with Systems Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with customers about software systems design and maintenance.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met. Involved in the design of application framework, the design of User Interface and coding of application modules and the design and development of the database for application. Work with technologies including Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL Server 2012/2017, Angular 1.x to 8, Azure and Dev Ops.
- Use methodologies including Object Oriented Programming, Unified Modeling languages, Agile.
- The candidate for this position should hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any) or a related field.
- In addition to the above educational requirements, the candidate for this position must also have at least 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional.