We are looking for a Senior Oracle DBA with a minimum of 7 years direct relevant experience, preferably with large databases (multiple terabytes). This is a full time position with benefits. This position is working at the government client site in Gaithersburg, MD.
- 5+ years of experience related to Fusion Middleware and Weblogic components
- Knowledge of performance tuning, scripting, and SQL tuning is desirable.
- Oracle 220.127.116.11 Enterprise RDBMS and Oracle 12c in a Sun Solaris 10 environment is a plus,
- Configuring and managing Oracle Portal, Forms and Reports services with 1.6.x / 1.7.x JDK with JRE 1.7.72
- Must understand how to configure Oracle RMAN, Data Guard, and operate with Advanced Security Option (ASO)
- Configuring and managing Oracle infra tier clusters with SSO, HTTPS, and Oracle wallet for Verisign Certificates
- Load balancing Oracle mid-tier virtual servers
- Updating Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
- Managing Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Experience with Oracle Webcenter
- Use of OEM and Oracle 12c Cloud control
- Code promotions may include occasional nights and weekends
- Must be able to work in a Team environment. Good communication skills are essential for this position.
- Must be able to pass a government background check.