We have a position available for a Red Team Security Engineer in Huntsville, AL. Qualified candidate must have an active Secret Clearance with eligibility to obtain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
The qualified candidate will conduct multiple-disciple penetration tests of global customer networks, rapid development of domain or problem-specific tools that leverage identified vulnerabilities, research on the latest exploitation techniques and threat vectors, and design and configuration of representative test environments. Candidate must support various training events, conferences, exercises, and demonstrations to ensure continued compliance with team member certification requirements to enhance technical capabilities, and to support authorized missions and test events. Less than 50% travel is required.
Specific Requirements/Job Description:
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Node.js)
- Experience performing web application security assessments
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols as it relates to network security
- Experience with offensive tool sets including: Kali Linux, Metasploit, CobaltStrike, Intercepting Proxies, etc.
- Experience in using network protocol analyzers and sniffers, as well as ability to decipher packet captures
- Excellent independent (self-motivational, organizational, personal project management) skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with management, staff, vendors, and external consultants
- Ability to think outside the box and emulate adversarial approaches
- Capable of conducting penetration tests on applications, systems and network utilizing proven/formal processes and industry standards.
- Capable of managing multiple penetration test engagements, from cradle to grave, at the same time
- In depth understanding of emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits
Significant Skills Required:
Education & Certifications:
- Specialized experience in Red Teaming, Computer Network Attack (CNA), Computer Network Exploitation (CNE), Computer Network Defense (CND), and/or penetration testing.
- Ability to independently and rapidly develop tools and scripts from concept to production in a high-stress, short deadline, under-resourced environment using multiple programming languages.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Management of Computer Information/Information Assurance or Security. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Maintain minimum required professional certifications to meet DoD 8570 requirements, including CEH and CISSP, or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire